Featured post

Paano Mag-Change Status

Ilang Patnubay ng Kaibigan ang Kailangan” 1.  Facebook ang unang nakaalam bukod sa mga pamilya mo.            Kung hindi ka makamove on...

Thursday 20 November 2014

How to Plan Ahead When You Felt Behind?

Have you ever grill yourself on your own started fire?  Have you thought that your plan works well if you be firm?  Have you accepted things that are unacceptable or forgive people with seemed to be unforgivable assimilation on you?  Well, here are the tips I have to live by and in case I will forever lost or loss in the track of life:


1.  Live It Everyday.
I always had see the end process so I must face the reality of now.  I don't want to live on the fantasy of tomorrow.  For instance, spend money because anyway I will be having salary next month?  Eat on a fancy restaurant with friends (or else they're not your real friends?)  Book ticket and have a vacation that is out of the budget.  I stick on my plans everyday and create a vision dream board in my mind!

2.  Live and Walk the Talk.
Best things to change is you announce it in public.  In which people can push, oppose or support you.  Sharing the things you want to do or currently doing.  For example, when I want to start my first business - preschool in our town.  I share to my group of friends and helped me gather more information. I make sure that these friends will have a constructive point of views.  Then, I would learn to innovate myself and hitting a straightforward path towards my dream.

3.  Live and Take the Challenge.
Most of us wants to live plentifully but regret or avoids challenges.  Well, in fact, once you conquer things ahead of you, more likely you will be able to take greater responsibilities.  A lot of stories of elite successful people how they took and overcame blockage in them.  Whether it would be personal, relational or financial hindrances.  The determination and perseverance of a truthful believer and dreamer will never fail to keep trying or finding.

4.  Live to Sacrifice.
I often remember back my family back home - in Philippines.  My second youngest sister who I've support her college and graduated as Cum Laude in BS Elementary Education and my youngest sister that's my beneficiaries too in her college as BS Management Information System.  My father and mother who were under medications.  Our eldest who just started family.  My worries are also my priorities.  My priorities are my sacrifices.  Myself who sworn that I will offer good life to my future wife.  I shall not be moved, no turning back!

5.  Live to Benefit Others.
Someone asked me what's my drive of putting up business(es) - preschool, canteen, traditional and more.  I told her because I want to help other and make my life a channel of blessings, to my loved ones and others who are underprivileged.  Though, they can't understand and see a boring answer, I felt it was a noble thing to do when you let see hopes to their eyes.  It will become habitual and the flow of blessings coming from your hands will also like a river that never dry off.

6.  Live and Let Go.
There are good that cannot be fair and fair that is not good enough to the sight of others.  There are things that we demand for proper explanation but the short answer would be acceptance.  When we hold on to the grudges of life and blame the external situation ignoring the inside of us, makes us dying-pride-man.  I mean, since God has given us the undeserved merits, it is rightful not to hold on things that is not ours.  If the business will ruin you as a person, let go!  If money will make others disrespect you, stay afar!  If fame will swallow you up, release. If you are strangled with problems and you will indulged yourself more on it, it's suicide!  Looking back, you will realized you've made a perfect decision.

7.  Live and Move On.
We live and die, with a simple reminder that it's constant in life.  So we must enjoy the fullness of gift of life (with limitation, God's covenant) and know the secret when we die (KJV Bible for references).  It's difficult to explain that life should go on.  We must frail not even we are lambasted by the situations or people.  We must remember every time a tear falls, there's someone willing to wipe it away.  Expectation will keep us on track but later will frustrates us.  If  either the two will happen defines us how, so move on!


No comments:

Post a Comment