Featured post

Paano Mag-Change Status

Ilang Patnubay ng Kaibigan ang Kailangan” 1.  Facebook ang unang nakaalam bukod sa mga pamilya mo.            Kung hindi ka makamove on...

Friday 27 June 2014

Ole, Ole, Bali!!!

26/ 09/12
9:20pm
Just got to plane, Densapar Bali International Airport


Selamat datang for the Journey
The pristine beach, rocky seabed, clear blue sky, the sound of a flashing waves, terrific garnished foods at the seashore, the richness of their culture, their (idols and) faithfulness, thousand of years to tell about the story of temple, the narrow roads, an era of unseen and undiscovered experiences, those people who’d escaped on extravagant lifestyle and/or challenging work life, all to God’s creation.










This is Bali, a lovely place, the innate of romantic ambiance, the Hawaii of the East, Paris with the tower, mixture of somewhat heaven in earth, where you can build your temporal golden mansion reflecting during the sunset at the edge of the cliff on the mountain.







Terimakasi for the Journey
I have learned that our life is like a river that flows down, evaporates,recycles and regenerates. There are some dry or greener lands, dangerous act of water, broad calm operation, quickly moving fast and its unpredictable nature.  Life, wherein we need to paddle hard to reach the destination safely which prayed for. While the raft is moving for 2.5hrs with 16km, I felt that the big stumbling blocks make you fastened the journey, after that great bump. And the small hindrances that you’ve passed allow you to have more cautious in decision whether you will tackle it, enjoy the process or ignore white waiting for the distance. The more patiently bearing each uncertain circumstances that the water leave its mark of a wiser and stronger you can be. To ponder that it’s up to you on how you wanted to perceive that every moment.







I small-high falls that I cross over reminded me a shower of blessings. Either you will catch or perpendicularly move away, but it will be always there. The fishes that swam along with me, snake that sneaked, butterflies that flew away, that naked young ones that runs against the river current completed this so called --- amazing natural resources. I love every single pieces and bits that mine bare eyes can be manifold witness. Wide-open I enjoy to appreciate more the beauty that was revealed as I walked on the land of fantasy.


The breeze of the air from the green trees, the scents of the flowers, the sharp volcanic rocks, hot springs nearby the crater, the black-walled solid formed rocks are unexplainable. The antique handicrafts made by real Balinese, the silk produced from their own places and precious manpower that tried their best to act and fit in on a fast-paced world they belong to.









Ole’ Ole Bali
This is an island for a proper treats of relaxation, not for a formal retirement. Some may would --- but this then will not be Bali anymore. Imagine if old-aged people are there for good, then it should be peaceful, slow and quiet. So, the vibrant streets at night, friendly smile of visiting guests/ foreigners, the distinct character of the local Indonesian, you must take note. It definitely invites you to smile, wonder and re-think. Oh whatever is there, Oh what an experience! I requested for milk, they gave me coffee. I asked for American breakfast and so they putted on my table an Indonesian breakfast set. I ordered for a bunch of seafood but they lost the slip after an hour of waiting, I bursted. I wanted a local street foods at the restaurants, they directed me to a village. They fined me, I questioned why, they said I should live an Indonesian style and pointed out the time, they came late. For them 30mins Indonesian time due to travel makes an hour of International time. I have thrown a joke, the made it into a serious mode. But when we are setting apart, everything turned to pure grey.

















Astonished, a day when I fell at the sea made me terrified, as I held tight to protect myself after monkies snatched my friend’s slipper, as I glided along with parasiling at the sky with the tiny water rides down there and drove across the huge waves through jetsky, I really captured every minute, an unforgettable remembrance I can describe to any language..


Warung for the gratefulness
As I journeyed with this modern paradise, I hope that the world can see this too. The news that I’ve heard are horrifying, Muslim killing Christians in Pakistan, USA planning to bomb Saudi Arabia,  chemical attack to Syria,incensed father to daughter in Tibet, family that breakdown, the greedy people seeking for special power, gang rape to India, floods and pork barrel in Philippines, shivering earthquakes, calamities, sickness, death and overall status, it is not well.





And to eat the delicious food served to me made a great turn to pray Above. To thank Him I still I have experienced eating on an environment of a paddy field, corn beside seashore, to got scared with the fangs of trained monkeys as they snatch valuable things at the temple and to open my mouth with a WOW factor and AHAH! Praising and leaping with God, the Creator!












To bid goodbye to Bali is another painful one. Yet life should be like that, similar to the kite there at clouds which I saw at my car’s window. They push and pull the thread, connected to the kite being an experience, so to let go is another story. Nonetheless, it must really be, for you to declare the good things to other.















I’d like to be back soon, to look back and settle everything back! Whenever my loved ones are ready, to have the clarity on myself and for others to be blissful as I share my sheer of joy.



Missing everything now, I LOVE Bali
Jakeson Garzon Quiatchon






26/09/2013
10:35pm


In the middle of nowhere, towards Changi Airport, Singapore





No comments:

Post a Comment