Featured post

Paano Mag-Change Status

Ilang Patnubay ng Kaibigan ang Kailangan” 1.  Facebook ang unang nakaalam bukod sa mga pamilya mo.            Kung hindi ka makamove on...

Friday 27 June 2014

My Heart's Song: Belongs to Him



I

Many times I wonder why I was brought here.
Grace and love’s sake, many moments He answers.
Throughout times I ponder, why He all to bear?
Even though, I am nothing and He’s King there!


II

I am so glad You are my Father that won’t fade
When the storms of life and world will change
You are always present to show great things
To embrace us, feel warmth and be blessings.


III

Tidings of comfort, blissful perception in You.
Nothing really to doubt, obey and believe in lieu.
How much more I can do with the richness be?
To Your Highness, heaven and earth, bow knee.

Chorus:

Keep going, wear whole armour and shield of faith
Never give up in doing the works of Him to seize.
Test of life is easy when God is inside your heart.
Look up to Him and walk straightforward to truth.


Coda:

To serve Your righteousness is incomparable;
To sacrifices You’ve had, now that we are able.
To sin that washed away, the blood that shed.
I will not stumble, I will fly with You till the end.


IV

And I love you, but You loved us first and for real.
How can You fail us, Why shall you falter, no I feel
What must we do, When can we follow, yes Oh dear
Therefore belongs to You, my life, Your words Oh clear.

Originally written and composed by Jakeson Garzon Quiatchon
Date: 2 May 2014
Time: 5: 45 PM





No comments:

Post a Comment