Featured post

Paano Mag-Change Status

Ilang Patnubay ng Kaibigan ang Kailangan” 1.  Facebook ang unang nakaalam bukod sa mga pamilya mo.            Kung hindi ka makamove on...

Friday 27 June 2014

God's Time, I'm Brave



Oh, I have been good at times and bad at most
But God is gracious to forgive when not in boast
In His time I'll wear Word of life at my best
And win everything that put to trial and test.


In His amazing way I find a rest that's so sweet
I glorify Him to the highest and hit music’s beat
I love You for Your time spent here on earth
For us to realize the value and soul musn't hurt.


What shall it be when there's no promises hold 
That maybe, we are bland to say a word so bold?
What if there's no divine clock that goes around and ticks 
Does man will sleep at deepest and be that weak?


If previous time is just nearing at me easily
What shall it be, am I worthy and be armoured readily?
I have been saved because of His blood and my faith
Which I am waiting only for our meeting time, I'm brave.



No comments:

Post a Comment