Featured post

Paano Mag-Change Status

Ilang Patnubay ng Kaibigan ang Kailangan” 1.  Facebook ang unang nakaalam bukod sa mga pamilya mo.            Kung hindi ka makamove on...

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Reminiscing Beloved Ptr Selva


Ptr Selva, you have made me cry thrice.
When I asked revival for heaven's price, 
When my father was down in bed of illness
Today, although you are with our Highness.


Ptr Selva, I thank God for sole precious life,
Meaningfully spent on earth, was really wise.
I will remember you, cherished oh so bright.
Your hard pat on my shoulders when I tried.


Ptr Selva, the last time I saw you we're alright.
God has really time to close our life's limelight.
Your great tribulation ought just on great man.
God's amazing hand, truly to be praised by son!


Ptr Selva, we won't bid goodbye to you for now.
We'll meet soon there, so we'll work tomorrow. 
The roads crossed, God's words you preached. 
In our hearts it was deeply rooted, with no defeat.


Ptr Selva, surely heaven's rejoicing for addition 
Of saints to guard the gates without condition. 
Forever reigns, together in God's holy throne.
We'll wear our best to conquer battles of own.


Ptr Selva, we will continue to praise God, dearly. 
Our faith, hope, prayers in midst of uncertainty.
Well, still everything belongs all honour and glory
To Him that control, comfort, calm us eternally.


My memorable date with you and Ma'am Mary as I was on hot seat, being asked about my life and love!

When you picked me up at house to have early breakfast, prayer and encouragement...

Ptr Selva's personal choice, for my lunch... sharing about his favorites and love story with Ma'am Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment